Friday, July 16, 2010

Money Market Rates 7/10

Here are the latest money market interest rates of the banks that I've been tracking on my blog. Note that these rates are sorted by APY, and represent institutions that I have accounts at, or have otherwise mentioned in my blog:

1.35% Discover Bank Online Savings
1.29% Ally Bank Online Savings
1.10% HSBCAdvance Online Savings
1.10% ING Direct Orange Savings
1.04% Shorebank Direct Online Savings
0.80% Citibank Ultimate Savings
0.65% Western FCU Money Market
0.50% Chase Premier Savings
0.30% E*TRADE Complete Savings
0.15% PayPal Money Market*

NOTES: *The PayPal Money Market fund is NOT FDIC insured.
Rates are believed to be accurate as of 7/15/10. I did not include banks that had special, or introductory rates in the list because they are not ongoing interest rates. I am also not including non-liquid accounts such as CD's in the list.

This month, Discover Bank Online Savings has the highest interest rate of the banks that I'm tracking. So, there is the latest list. Please let me know if you know of any higher interest rates.

DC

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice to read this piece.
Keep writing more about it. It is really gracefully and very well written skill.
Thanks for sharing.
Florida Residential Mortgages

Anonymous said...

A very interesting posting. I really like fiannce planning. It's really interesting stuff. Thank you for bringing a well thought out and reasoned comment to the discussion.


financial

jane said...

There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also. Keep working ,great job!

forex

Unknown said...

Thank you for your nice post.Good post.I feel very happy to visit this type of post.All the best for your next post.


money