Monday, April 5, 2010

Two Week Free Trial of MarketClub

I hesitate to recommend a product on PFStock unless I feel that it is really worthwhile. MarketClub from INO.com, which I've mentioned before in my post MarketClub Pays for Itself, is one of those exceptional products. Now for a limited time, MarketClub is offering a 2-week free trial. This is a risk-free way to try out the powerful technical analysis tools at MarketClub -- which have earned my personal recommendation.

I don't know how long they will have this free trial offer available, but MarketClub is regularly priced at $449.00 per year. INO.com (pronounced "I know") normally offers a 30-day risk-free period, but they would ordinarily ask for your credit card number upfront. But, if you Click Here you can sign up for the free trial without giving them your credit card information. Even at full price, I feel that MarketClub is worthwhile because I've made much more than the cost of a subscription using their tools.

Anyway, there are 4 powerful trading tools available to MarketClub members that you, as a free trial member, will have access to: Smart Scan, Trade School, Chart Analysis, and Data Central. You also will have access to numerous videos from Adam Hewison, the creator of MarketClub. One other major bonus about this trial is that their, customer support team will be providing unlimited support! You can call or email MarketClub for an instant response to any question, comment or concern.

DC

No comments: