Sunday, March 11, 2007

Blogroll Update

Since my first post about The Blogroll, I have added links to six very good personal finance blogs. Through these link exchanges, traffic to PFStock has increased somewhat. However, I have found that most of my blog traffic comes from repeat visitors, or from people who are searching for specific personal finance and investing topics.

In any case, I am still looking to exchange links with other PF bloggers that write useful, original content. If you have a legitimate personal finance or investing blog, please send me an Email, and I will consider including a link to it here on PFStock. (Note that my Email address is listed on the right side column of my blog.)

Please note that I reserve the right to remove links to any PF blog for any reason. Also, from time to time, I will receive comments to posts on PFStock that are off-topic or contain only advertising links. As a matter of policy, I regularly remove inappropriate comments.

PF Stock

No comments: