I remember reading somewhere that one way to increase blog traffic and comments is to ask a lot of questions. So, here goes nothing:
1) Does anybody know of any youth savings accounts that are similar to Glendale Federal Savings's Squirrels Club?
2) Did anybody use my method to calculate the APY on their bank accounts? Curiously, this is one of my most popular posts, and I haven't figured out why. So far, there are no comments on this post.
3) Did anybody else say "Sayonara" to NetBank (Nasdaq: NTBK), after they ousted their CEO, and in light of their continuing decline? To be fair, NetBank did increase their interest rates slightly.
4) Can somebody answer my question about why online banks feel it is necessary to outwardly lie in order to attract new customers?
5) Has anyone gone through the IPO qualification process?
6) Did anyone else invest in Bare Escentuals (Nasdaq: BARE) stock?
7) Did anyone else attend The Money Show or Hard Assets Conferences?
8) Has anyone called up Ameritrade demanding to be switched to a higher rate money market fund as their Money Market Sweep vehicle? This is another very popular post.
9) Has anybody else read The Automatic Millionaire?
10) Anybody else want to exchange links for the blogroll? I have links to four very good blogs already:
The Money Tortoise
and I'm still looking for more...
What Are the Worst Credit Cards of 2018?
14 hours ago